Need Help! Gaming PC Components?

Hello, I want to start of with that I don't have any experience with building a PC, nor do I really know what components are compatible with each other. I want to say sorry in advance, if I sound really stupid because to be honest, I don't know what I'm doing.. ;)

I want a PC which can run the newest games at 120fps, my budget is around £1600. I would probably prefer water cooling but as this is my first time, is it difficult to set one up? and how  beneficial is it to have water cooling over fans?

This is what I have so far from researching: http://i.imgur.com/0X0joLU.png

Do I need two GPU to run the newest games at 120fps? can I run games with just one? if so, which Graphic card can handle that while being cheaper than £480? (Price of 2 GPU)

I also have no idea which Motherboard to buy as I don't know if they're compatible with any of the components I've just listed.

1. Budget: £1600
  2. Where I live: England
  3. Retailer: Overclockers? a friend recommended it
  4. Peripherals: Already have mouse and keyboard, would like new speakers and a monitor which supports 120fps
  5. PC Purpose: Gaming
  6. I want to get into overclocking
  7. Prefer water cooling if it's not too challenging 
  8. I'll like to have Windows 8 
  9. Preferred FPS: 120
  10. Resolution: Not sure
  11. Games: Atm MOBA/MMORPG and probably FPS like Crysis or Battlefield if I can get 120fps=P

You're missing a couple parts.  I'll try to plan out a rig with your budget when I get home.

Oh cool. thanks=)

Sorry I took so long.  I left some money for the monitor and speakers.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1JKj7

Since you're new, I'll give you an in-depth explanation of the build.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor.  An i5 is all you need for gaming.  An i7 is good for video editing and 3D modeling, which you don't really need.

CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler.  This is an All-In-One liquid cooling system.  It's easy to setup and great for cooling.

MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard.  Looks great, and has an overclockable NorthBridge chipset, which allows for overclocking of the CPU if you wish to do so later.

RAM: Mushkin Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory.  8GB is more than you need for gaming.  16GB+ is good for Video Editing and server stuff.

SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk.  Use this for OS installation and your most commonly used programs.  It'll make your boot times and program launch times stupid fast, but the amount of storage is minimal.

HDD: Seagate Barracuda XT 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive.  Use this for everything else.  This'll be your main storage.

GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card (2-Way CrossFire).  Since you really, really want performance, I'd go 2-way SLI.

CASE: NZXT Phantom 410 (Black/White) ATX Mid Tower Case.  I tried to stay with the case you picked out.

PSU: SeaSonic M12II 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply.  Seasonic is arguably the best PSU maker out there.  750w is plenty for this system.

Thankyou for your time and explanation =D =)

For an extra £100 you could get this:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1JKLh

It is near enough the same as the other guys, but i swapped the i5 for an i7 4770k- this would be more beneficial for productivity and editing (rendering). It will also benefit the intensive games as well as next gen games, but most current games wont benefit from it... If you're not bothered about next gen games or you want to save a bit of money then get the i5 4670k :-)

In addition, i swapped out the power supply to an XFX 850w Semi-Modular 80 plus bronze power supply as it is the same price with an extra 100w :D it is also made by seasonic so it is a quality unit!

Thankyou, I might consider getting the i7 as I'm well in my budget. Thought it would be a lot more expensive=)

I do believe that XFX psu is a rebranded Seasonic.  Also a great option.