Need help finding a driver

I recently got a Rock Candy Xbox 360 Gamepad (http://www.pdp.com/p-1228-rock-candy-xbox-360-controller-blue.aspx) on sale and I love it on my Xbox. The problem is that I can't use it on my computer. I have installed Microsoft's wired Xbox 360 controller driver for both 64-bit and 32-bit OS and it still doesn't work. The device manager says it's a driver problem. Any idea where I can get working drivers for this thing?

Specifications:

Windows 7 64-bit

The device is being put into a USB 2.0 port. I haven't tried it in a 3.0 port, but I doubt that will matter.

I installed an RS232 to USB adapter the other day and I had to manually point windows you could try that.

I think how I did it was go to device manager, right click on the adapter hit update drivers, clicked let me choose, then it brought up a list and I selected COM ports, then it showed a list of all drivers that were for COM ports and I selected them and hit next

you could try that just click on gamepad or whatever it's called

Go to device manager > Right click the "unknown" device > properties > Details > Hardware ID's.

Copy the top line, paste into google. :)

Example; my gpu at my work computer;

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10D8&SUBSYS_0863103C&REV_A2

I would try using a progam called slimdrivers. It works pretty good for me. Use the free edition

Thank you so much! It works perfectly now!

I just bought one of those controllers and am having the same problem, and I was wondering what you pointed you computer to on your list of drivers currently on your computer. I don't have anything remotely close to gaming device on my list, so I thought maybe you used something else, or downloaded a driver for another controller.