Need help deciding on a laptop

I absolutely agree with what you are saying. I don't agree with their business practices either. Neither with the ones of Microsoft, Google, or Facebook for that matter. It's just that there are few laptops out there that offer all the things I want from a portable computer, and Apple happens to make one of these.

I know what you mean. I hate driving 99% of the time but good luck getting me to part with my car. I know some gear heads would call this blasphemy, but I really prefer the idea of getting into an egg or bell shaped vehicle on a track with automated driving that goes 200 mph. Driving should be a recreation not a necessity.

Anyway, I hope things work out for you.

Lets hope Uber and Tesla Motors don't take too long. I guess it won't be egg shaped though^^

It's a step in the right direction for sure. My main concern is how greed is going to work it's way into the situation. For the love of god I hope they figure out a way to not be jerks about it when it comes to reasonable prices and consumer safety while getting the money they deserve for their troubles.