Need help building PC

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/3FpkL

Nice gaming machine, low cost, can upgrade a little in the future. Hope i helped :D

~955.80 OZ Money (think i calculated that right)

APU's integrated graphics will not be used.  Get the Athlon 760k.  It's a A10-6800k with disabled graphics.

//edit: just realized that AU doesn't have them.  Darn.

MSY arent too bad, bought a fair few bits from em over the years. The only thing that can be a pain is their RMA department.

As I said in my last post - pcpartpicker isnt updated as much for here in oz and the majority of prices are wrong and only the main vendors are listed.. If you want to check out the going price for any component head to staticice.com. MSY will price match in most instances as well.

It may also be worth your while to join OCAU forums  (massive oz community) - after 60days you can browse the trading section - plenty of peeps from Adelaide and a good source for parts etc.

Hope this helps.

OP said in their last post they already have a case. ;)

Thanks for the update on your requirements, nickkiwi. In light of those details, here's the i5 build I posted earlier minus the case and added an SSD. 

While going with an FX-83XX is also a viable solution, I found that in order to get a motherboard with the adequate power phase design, you'd have to allocate too much of the budget towards the motherboard, compromising your GPU options. I'm surprised by how limited the AMD options are down-under. Looks like Intel is your best bet:

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/3FxEn

i5-4570, SSD & HDD, quality mobo with a decent set of features, 8GB CL9 dual-channel RAM, good quality PSU, and an R9-280X. 

I don't know what case you have but you may want to double check that you can fit a full-sized GPU in it...

I saw a vid by Linus Tech Tips where they had a A10-6800 and 750TI in i think it was crossfire or SLI and they got a huge frame boost. But the Athlon 760k is also a good CPU. :D

A10-6800k and R7 250, I believe.  You can only go up to a R7 250 with Dual graphics.  The GTX 750ti is different(NVIDIA) and won't run with the igpu on the A10.