Need help asap computer did need it for work about to loose job

I need to meet / slightly exceed these computer specs for my current job. I work as a tech support work at home agent because I recently started having seizures again and can't really drive any suggested part lists I would greatly appreciate my current AIO HP crapped out on me. So I needed a new computer ASAP. Has to be as cheap as possible since I have been out of work and include a monitor, a usb headset and OS since they have been fried and I no longer have access to the windows key and doubt the hdd is salvageable I want to build it my self. Any Help Would Greatly be Appreciated Thank You.

(Lightning hit power line out side of home and fried all electronics in my home in case you are wondering all I have is my 21inch Tv from the kitchen cellphone and my raspberry pi which I am using to write this post.)
THANK YOU AGAIN :D
Waiting for my insurance money then will be building a new gaming system but that will take months. Also any one recommend a good surge protector?

PC Requirements:
Desktop or Laptop PC running an Authentic, Validated, native Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
Minimum 2.0 GHz (do not round) base speed, dual core processor, or higher
Minimum of 3GB of RAM installed memory
A Skype compatible USB headset (Must be USB connection)
A single 15″ or larger monitor (multiple monitors will enhance agent experience)
A Skype compatible webcam
Updated versions of Windows Internet Explorer (version 9, or higher) and Google Chrome
Network Requirements:
Cable, DSL, or Fiber Internet connection
Minimum of 2.0 Mbps Download (package speed)
Minimum of 1.0 Mbps Upload (package speed)
Direct, Ethernet connection for the computer to the Modem/Router (no wireless is permitted, even on the home network)
AntiVirus Requirements:
Updated, Installed AntiVirus Program
Can be free or paid version
If Paid (or trial) version, MUST have more than 90 days left before expiration
Hint some ISPs include full versions of AntiVirus programs as part of your ISP subscription
AntiVirus software must not be cloud based
If necessary, download and install another free AntiVirus
Some of the free software that we see frequently: AVG, Avast, Avira, or Microsoft Security Essentials (pre Windows 8)/Windows Defender (Windows 8 or after), Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+, Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition.
AntiMalware/AntiSpyware Recommendation:
We recommend (not require) that you also have an AntiMalware or AntiSpyware program installed to help your AntiVirus software to keep your computer clean OR ensure that your Antivirus program also handles AntiMalware/AntiSpyware.
Some of the free software that we see frequently: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, SuperAntiSpyware.

Budget?
Also, if you need to get this thing ASAP, don't bother with building it yourself.
If you are experienced with building though and have a day or two (just in case, a computer can be built in much less time, but if you want to get it to professional work condition and setup, give extra time), then ok. These are pretty low and generic specs, so this shouldn't be anything difficult to meet.
Are you going for just hitting the minimum here, or do you want a decently nice experience?

Well your best option anyways is going to be one of the 100s of refurbished Core 2 Duo Desktop machines, most come prreinstalled with windows, this one may be the best one given 3 Gbs of RAM for under $100

and I mean like hundreds, you can find them on walmart, amazon, newegg, ect

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883798349&cm_re=Core_2_Duo-_-83-798-349-_-Product

This one's got a C2D running at 3ghz, and 4gbs of RAM, probably about the best you'd find
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883159193&cm_re=Core_2_Duo-_-83-159-193-_-Product

1 Like

So you need a gaming PC or just a dinky thing to get you online properly?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor ($68.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard ($36.30 @ Amazon)
Memory: PNY XLR8 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($34.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($45.88 @ OutletPC)
Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case ($41.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($44.89 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit) ($89.99 @ NCIX US)
Other: Sapphire R9 280 Get 10% off with coupon code "acsend" ($145.00)
Other: Whatever newegg monitor on sale ($130.00)
Total: $638.02
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-14 14:25 EST-0500

Streetguru is on point if what you need isn't a self built PC.

Since this is for work and the specs aren't very high, I would suggest picking up a low end Dell or Lenovo laptop. It will come with everything you need to get going in a couple of hours after updating the OS. Plus, it'll have a warranty also. I bought one for my mother as a Christmas gift from Best Buy that meets all these specs for $325 including tax. You can always add an external monitor or build your own desktop rig later and have the laptop as a backup.

Always go thinkpad for used laptops

800p display, C2D at 2.xx ghz, with 4GBs of RAM

actually get this over one of those dell desktops, comes with a display and everything, CPU isn't as fast since it's mobile and all that, but it should be fine

Ehh, well this one's more of a coin flip, but the specs look good, I think it's sata given the hard drive choices, so you could get an SSD at some point.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1ZD3SS3983&cm_re=Thinkpad-_-9SIA1ZD3SS3983-_-Product

-
-
Or this one from HP, i5, 8gbs of RAM, 320gb HDD about $200
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5WM3N86256