Need an Opinion

Alright, well this is my first time so i will try my best. I would like to know what anyone thinks about my current setup and maybe a few helpful tips onto which i can inprove on. Greatly appreciated!!

AMD Athlon 64 x2 4450e

running windows 8 x64

3Gb of DDR2 ram nothing too expensive

Nvidia Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI

1 2Tb Hitachi Hard drive and a 200GB HDD

Creative SB X-Fi 7.1 sound card

i will soon get an EVGA GeForce gtx 460 but i will swap it out with another GPU in a very near future

What do you want to do with your PC and do you have a budget improvements? 

I am going to guess you are getting the gtx 460 used but if you could get a quad core cpu and 4-8gb of ddr3 ram you would have a proper gaming machine.  some cpus you could look at are the phenom ii x4's, FX 4300/6300/8350 and athlon x4 750k.  also the intel i5 3570k/4670k if you have a bit more money.  depends what you want to do and how much money you have to spend

For now I guess I would like to switch it to a low budget gaming PC just until i receive my new parts.

well i got this setup as a last minute resort because my motherboard fried for some odd reason and a friend hooked up the parts. I have been slowly building it up and have been thinking about the phenom ii x4. Everything works fine. I've been using this setup for producing music and occasionally playing games