Need advice for new GPU

Hello I am looking for advice in buying a new GPU, now I don't plan on buying this now but later into the summer or even the fall. Now to start I will list the specks of my current computer.

CPU: FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz 

Mother Board: Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0

RAM: 16GB of Patriot Viper 3 DDR3-2133

GPU: Asus 560Ti 1GB

PSU: Corsair TX650M

(if there is anything else you would like to know about the spec just ask)

Now for the new GPU it doesn't have to be compatible with the power supply because I planned on changing it when I got the new GPU anyways. I originally planned to get an Asus 7970 but the price shot up a $100 and I just didn't end up having the money. I am fine with keeping my current GPU until the fall but by then I would like to have something better. I know that Nvidia has come out with their 700 series and I want to know if those would be good or if AMD is coming out with any new offerings this year.

Thank you Bobyochen 

EDIT: I would also like to be able to Cross-fire or SLI the GPU down the road. 

I wouldn't Cross-fire, I mean i've never done it but Logan mentioned in one of his videos that its a PITA. If you want to have a 2 card setup down the round then go with Nivida. Also if lets say you buy a card like the gtx 770, 780, or the 8970 (when it comes out) and you want to crossfire/sli them. your going to beed to get a beast of a psu. Most likely 850 watts. In my opinion though if you want to run sli/x fire you should do that with a lower tier card. To get a better bang for the buck, but since your starting fresh I would just get a single powerful graphics card. Wait for amd to release there graphics card, coming out around novermember/december. 

dude wat up with your GPU -___-

OK thanks for the advice. And I wasn’t sure what AMD was coming out with this year or when, and for the cross-fire/SLI I wasn't going to do it off the bat I just wanted the ability to do it down the road.

Thank you

Screw you, too. What the hell does that mean? You can't even use proper grammar, so why take advise from you on a large purchase like this?

For your budget, I'd look into MSI 7950 CF, which will push your budget a bit, but offer much better performance than any single card at this price, or, an MSI 7970 Twin Frozr, or, if you can afford it, the MSI 7970 Lightning, the best 7970 out there. MSI 79xx cards are all voltage unlocked, unlike the Asus ones, so overclocking is great, plus the Twin Frozr cooler (and the Lightning cooler) are great for decent OCs, around 1250mHz. The Lightning has ridiculous quaity, and the Twin Frozr ones have nice parts too, but the Lightning will run faster than either, with much better OC performance/options.

Thanks for the advice. Now would you recommend waiting untill AMD's new line of GPUs come out and get one of those? or get one from the new line?

Thank you. 

It looks like 8xxx will be 7xxx, just rebranded, but that is only from early speculation. If you can afford the 780, the most recent Nvidia GPU, then it is well worth it for top-of-the-line single GPU performance, but waiting for new AMD GPUs could prove pointless.