Name your PC!

Called mine Shadowfax because it was built in a white NZXT source 210 Elite. But for the time being its Shoddyfax until I get GPU upgrade.

EVE Online or Borderlands? Or Greek mythology... were it a game.

Mine is the"PribTron"

My first PC I ever built I called Godzilla. Upgraded it as much as it could take and after 7 years it was done. Built a whole new PC, and now I'm on Godzilla 2.0 ;)

Persona 3 for the PS2. the main Protagonists persona later in the game was called Thanatos, "which name came from the Greek "Angel of Death" you still get +1 for the Greek Mythology though.

I know what I would name my future PC! It's name would be:

Inn Fyrsta

If anyone can guess what that means, +15 to you!

I name my desktop systems after something that's immobile yet powerful, like a fortress, tower, or a supercomputer. I name my laptops after things that are portable and powerful like a sword or a starship.

I currently have two computers: my MacBook Pro and my DIY desktop PC. and I have several names I like in mind, but the problem is that I would love to be using all of them already but I want computers that are worthy of the names.

The computer names I came up with: Frostmourne and Hyperion for laptops; and Hyron, Utumno and Nargothrond for desktops.

Frostmourne is the name of King Arthas Menethil's soul-stealing sword. Hyperion is James Raynor's flagship (which he stole from Arcturus Mengsk).

Hyron is after "The Hyron Project", the bio-mechanical hybrid quantum supercomputer from Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Utumno is, in Arda, JRR Tolkien's fictional universe, the First Dark Lord's main and most powerful fortress.

Nargothrond is not superlative in its might, but it is an underground fortress and there's a link there because my desktop is put on the floor, in the corner of the next room with the door closed, for noise reduction. But mainly it's just that Nargothrond sounds really masculine and badass.

My current PC rig is powerful (3770K / 7970 OC / 16GB / 512GB SSD), but not nearly powerful enough, in my opinion, to be deserving of the name Hyron, which is a quantum supercomputer. I was trying to reserve "Hyron" for my future 4K/VR rig when 4K becomes ready and affordable in the next couple of years.

Names like "Utumno" or "Nargothrond" I was trying to reserve for when or if I built a full-tower rig since those are names of fortresses. My current rig is not a full tower, it's a Bitfenix Prodigy Red.

But in the end, I couldn't wait anymore. Hyron and Utumno are my favorite of the bunch so I ended up naming my desktop Hyron and my MBP Utumno (even though it's a laptop).

hahaha deception is an awesome name. lappytappy XD

That is an awesome name, I have to give mine some more thought. Haven't built my computer yet haha

Because thats an awesome name :P

in frustration?

[i'm bad at guessing]

if it is your first pc I could guess you like Sigur ros because they have a song (alternatively named) Fyrsta, which could mean the first but besides from that I have no clue haha cool name tho

Because it will always be in first.

Mine is Arc-Angel.

Arc, like lightning.

My computer is simply known as the RIG

I haven't really though of a name yet. I just call it "Gameing-Rig". I suppose when I get my Define R4 installed and get the LEDs put in it I will have to think of something for it. (Currently have the CM Enforcer case)

Edit: My computer will hereby be known as "Quasar" -A type of black hole.

The Definitive haha

Tardis.

I'm named my PC after the time traveling machine because I'm a big fan of the show. I'm going to a light mod on the windowed side panel. I'm going to impose a Doctor Who poster from the inside, and sticking behind that poster is a sound dampening material.

Nice idea.

my desktop is called Excalibur/2 had it engraved on the side panel. i put the two on there cuz it's the second system that had the name my first Excalibur had 6GB ddr2 1066mhz ram and a Athlon x4 black and two gt 9800 each with 2 GB ram.