My new rig

I've been wanting to build a computer and get into PC gaming for 3 years, and I was wondering what you guys think of my 900-100$ish budget. 

CPU: AMD FX 8350 (oc'd to 4.7ghz stable) w/ Hyper 212 Evo

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA 990FXA UD3 

GPU: Sapphire 7950 

Memory: Gskill Sniper (4x2gb clocked@2133mhz) 

Power supply: Thermaltake T2 700W

Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1tb drive 7200 rpm w/ 64 mb cache 

Case: Antec 900 

Optical: Asus DVD burner

What do you guys think? 

Solid gaming pc, although I don't think you can OC the CPU that much with a 30$ air cooler, actually I'm pretty sure but you can push 4.4-4.5 Ghz. See if you can get a 750w for around the same price so you can add a 2nd graphics card later, also get a 60 gb ssd for you boot drive asap.

My issue is that I'm playing through a 720p tv (make fun of me) and I noticed that xfire doesn't give a large boost on anything less than 1080p. 

I'm stable at 4.7 with Prime95 testing. 

Isn't 700w enough for a second gpu and ssd? 

Woops, I miswrote it, Toxic. I had two sticks of 4.

Looked over the motherboard's specs real fast and noticed that the RAM can run at max 2000MHz on it. May I suggest looking at some by ASUS? Most of their motherboards support RAM at high speeds, should you really look forward to running RAM at 2133Mhz. Let me just say that you will probably just gain 5 more FPS by running it at those speeds. 1600MHz is more than enough and you wouldn't have to go through the hassle of overclocking it. You might have your reasons though.

Good Luck!

It don't think so, that OC'ed processor draws quite a lot of power. What's your max temp in prime 95 at 4.7 Ghz and what voltage do you use ?

I already built this, I just was posting it for suggestions. 

Anyone have any cable management recommendations? My case looks ugly with all the cables.

Aah right, nice Build :)

If I remember correctly, Antec 900 cases have shit cable management.

Just use somewhere in the league of fifty zipties and keep the cables in one line until they need to branch out.