So this is somewhat my Pc I built right around the Pandemic. Pretty basic due to the shortages and coming from a 2011 iMac, on wich i had to temporarily fix the gpu with the oven method, it was super fast with its 5600g, 16 gigs of 3600 gskill ram.
From there on I kept it like that for about 6 Months until Gpus became easier to get. So i did my first Upgrade, went from 5600g to 5800x , bought a 6700xt and went for another pair of 16 gigs wich even where (and still are) perfectly capable do apply xmp with the used 16 gigs I already had.
Then another 6 months later I became interested in Watercooling and jumped into it.And I quickly switched to Hardline and had to replace and Rma my mobo to a Crossfire 8.
When I thought it doesn’t get any closer to perfection I ordered a North from Fractal, swapped 5800x for a 5700x3d and the 6700xt to 7800xt
In that state i left it until a couple weeks ago when i got the Havn 360 and boy what a nice Case that is especially for the price it has a boutique feel to it that’s punching way above its price classSo i build my pc almost 5 or 6 years ago but all thats left are my Ram sticks and a fun time ![]()







