My first Pc Build

So it took me a lot of time to learn everything about the pc parts but I finally learned everything and this is what i chose for my gaming pc build:
CPU: AMD fx6300(will be overclocked)
GPU: R9 280 3GB SPU: EVGA 500W 80plus
CASE: Bitfenix Comrade Window
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury red 2x4GB ddr3 1600Mhz
MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
CPU cooler: Arctic cooling freezer 7 Pro Rev.2
SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
And if I later have enough money i will get a pc monitor which is a full hd 22 inch monitor(60Hz).
I dont mind constructive critisism,Its my first pc build so I need to know if it is good enough.

What is your buget?

And from what manufacturer do you want to get your 280.

Two pieces of general advice:

1: Logan, Wendell and the Tek team in general have been gracious enough to make sure there are plenty of options for the forum's text editting, and a preview button. Readability is always appreciated, at least from me (and maybe lots of other people for whom I can't speak).

2: Take your time with the build. Make sure these are the parts you want, that they'll run the games you're excited for (preferably at 60fps at max settings).

And onto the build itself:

"Full HD"? What exactly do you mean? Anything from 720p to 5K can be considered "HD" (although that 720p doesn't seem so HD these days to me)

Further, "if I later have enough money" -- do you have a monitor now?

Have you considered the RAM/CPU-cooler clearance? I only have one fan on my Loki cooler because my motherboard has the RAM just a little too close to install that second fan and not have them touching and vibrating. 

As miro24 mentioned, to give you much more advice we need a little more info. 

Sry it was my first post and i fucked up with the appearance but by full hd i meant 1920x1080.Ofc I have a monitor already from my current shitty pc but it is just not good anymore.

For the 280 i was thinking about saphire i didnt know it really matters that much.

I am not sure what you mean with RAM CPU clearance but I assume that you mean if i have enough room on my motherboard for the fan and yes I do.

As someone who is running an fx 6350 at 4.7 ghz I can say that this cpu will run like butter with the 280, it's bottlenecked but only noticible in benchmarks. (I ran a 7970 with it for close to a year) HOWEVER anything beyond that you're going to run into some serious bottlenecks that could make you regret your choice of the fx series. My advice would be if you can find room in the budget go with an I5 it will add at least 2-3 more years of longevity to your system than an fx processor could.

I dont really mind for a long lifespan because I will only keep the pc for 3 years and I really think that it can last that long.

The Saphire one is realy nice.

I also like the HIS ones ,as they are a little bit more quiet than the Saphire,but both of them are great cards.

What would you suggest for a cooler and up to what amount of Ghz with that cooler,cheap price

Yes, that is what I mean. Make sure to double check that one.

Sapphire's a good choice.