My first ever pc build help me

Forget what I said, always jump on a good sale :slight_smile:

Wayyy better then the T2 I got on sale for 15

1 Like

guys whats your opinion on the cheap x370 boards are they worth it or just bad investments?

There are good ones and less good ones, be specific. Which board do you mean?

1 Like

was offered this the X370 SLI PLUS as a replacement for my ordered msi tomahawk 350 cause of shipping problemsā€¦ should i go for it or? they did ask me to add 20$

1 Like

basically from what ive heard x370 msi (that version) has more features than 350 but a little performance boostā€¦the thing to consider should be if i want to overclock or not? i would over clock but not much since its gonna be my first timeā€¦ was thinking that x370 would be a good preparation for a future upgrade but now it looks like the x370 is just for a better OC potential and more options but no real performance impact (except for the OC part) ā€¦ but if i did have a higher cpu like 5 1600x i wouldā€¦but since its a ryzen 5 2400g ill be happy with my b350 if they still have trouble with shipping i guess ill take the carbon b350 although im not much of an RGB fan

since its my first time using apuā€¦ do i need hdmi or vga would work for my monitor?

Really you should go with HDMI. VGA is old old tech and really shouldnt be around anymore though it will work fine with 1080p.

I donā€™t know if there is an option to output an analog signal like VGA.

Actually there are quite a few boards with VGA, it seems like.
Just make sure that you have HDMI too. That way you could reuse the system as an HTPC later on.

You can get the specs online for your motherboard. Just look to see if it has a VGA port
I used VGA on my A10-7850K/A68h-e33 for a while and it was fine and enabled me to use an older monitor that was still nice.

It was an older monitor but the picture quality was really really nice, and it worked great with AAA gaming, which was batlefield 4 and Battlefront at the time

The expensive x370 board

The cheap MSI 350 board

WHY I LOVE CHEAP BOARDS!

1 Like

my package is gonna arrive soon and im glad you posted this lol im still using an old monitor with VGA so lol

1 Like

@navipaul did your ma610p fit in the Hawani?? Planning to get one too.