My first Build

I was just wondering if anyone would help me out with my first build and tell me if the following parts are compatible with one another.  I plan on adding a graphics card when i get the money but untill then i will use the integrated graphics.  It would be great if you guys would offer suggestions.  thanks!! (this will be a gaming PC)

NZXT Phantom 410 CA-PH410-B2 Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower White Trim Computer Case

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model PV316G160C0K

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 3000

ADATA Premier Pro SP900 ASP900S3-64GM-C 2.5" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W ATX12V V2.3/EPS 12V V2.91 SLI Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply

Thanks for the help!

everything is compatible, maybe not some of the best choices but they aren't bad

well any advice on the choices? i just want to have the best for the money.  trying to stay around $1000

Well, if its a gaming build... where is the GPU!? I'd rather wait longer and get the gpu as well, it kind of doesnt make sense to build a gaming pc without a gpu, but the parts are alright. 

Well i would like to get the parts and build the computer and then no longer than a month later get the GPU.  what your saying makes sense but im trying to budget money the best i can.

Oh, I kind of can see what you're trying to do there, mister.

is it because you can run the pc without the gpu? if thats true, it would be a good idea IF youre getting the GPU like asap, it could be very smart to check any DOA hardware or any fucked stuff like that. I wish you good luck and welcome to this stressing but lovely pc gaming world.

Just lower your budget and add a GPU now. Sure might be not great for the long run, but odds are you won't actually end up even getting a GPU seperate.

I disagree.  GPU are super easy to add/replace/remove from a computer.

I'd just get as much as I could now and pick up a great video card if you find a good deal on one between now and whenever.  The 2500k comes with a GPU so just use it until then.