My EVGA 3090 FTW3 seems to have died or possibly PSU is broken

I was playing starcraft 2 last night and i heard a faint popping noise and my PC turn off. My 3090 has a red light above the connector. I’ve tried reseating the power and the GPU but it is still red. I’m 1 month outside the warranty period. Is it just a display piece now?

Does your PC post without the GPU?

Could be the power supply.

I did not think of that. But I did pull out the power and it seems to be broken. I need to get a replacement first.

@bambinone
Thankfully I had a power supply tester. I dont know what a blinking PG 120 and beeping noise means exactly but reading similar posts on the PG120 means my PSU may be dead. So hopefully my 3090 is still fine.

Edit:4
Attaching a photo of my tester. Should I be worried that the -12v is showing a positive 12v?

After reading more posts i think my PSU is fine. It seems PG 100-500 is fine. But my PG value is flashing and beeping. So I’m kind of confused. If a PSU is potentially failing could it damage other components if I try to power on my PC?

Edit 5: Just bought another PSU. Ran it through a tester. No beep or flashing. 3090 is still no turning on. On board GPU works. Swapped 3090 for a 1080Ti. Working just fine. 3090 seems to be dead.