My english teacher has lung cancer

yyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

You're a terrible person.

Fuck you.

no, she does. i haven't even said anything bad, i'm wondering whats happening now.

what i mean is not that its funny she has cancer, i'm just saying she does.

Oh my bad for that then XD

I feel bad for her and I don't even know her.

its okay, but i wonder how long she'll be out of action for. the socials teacher leaked the information, the principle is coming to talk to our class tomorrow. we thought she had pneumonia, she did too. she ran tests recently that showed it was a cancerous growth inside her lungs. i don't know much about chemotherapy but i know it's not going to be good.

poor lady...hope shes not hated at your school,kids "celebrating" for a teacher that got cancer is not funny by any means..

im most likely to have diabetes due to family history and current habits...

i would take DIABETES OVER CANCER anyday!

substancegamer wrote 59 seconds ago »

poor lady...hope shes not hated at your school,kids "celebrating" for a teacher that got cancer is not funny by any means..

im most likely to have diabetes due to family history and current habits...

i would take DIABETES OVER CANCER anyday!

agreed... unfortunately, she is not well liked among her classes.

I guess if that many people wish for something it's bound to manifest itself eventually.

We have all probably wished death or injury as a joke(or maybe seriously) for our English teacher.

thats really sad :(

one good thing here, my english teacher is hotttt i mean hot shes like 24 or 25 has an awesome body, nice tits, and a fucking nice ass. she had blonde hair but she died it poop brown EWW WTF!!

I can imagine the happy faces on all the kids at your school, assholes...

I'm not a huge fan of teachers (it goes along with the whole hating school package), but lung cancer? That's fucked up.

Was she a smoker or something?

Cool story bro.

ultracombo wrote 19 minutes ago »

I can imagine the happy faces on all the kids at your school, assholes...

I'm not a huge fan of teachers (it goes along with the whole hating school package), but lung cancer? That's fucked up.

Was she a smoker or something?

no man, she didn't smoke. its fucking strange. it came out of nowhere. we WERE happy when we had a sub for 2 weeks but now... i don't think anybody's really rejoycing in this event anymore... about the people at my school, they're no better or worse than the people at any other school, somebody's bound to get joy from this... (no, NOT me)

granolaaaaa wrote 39 minutes ago »

one good thing here, my english teacher is hotttt i mean hot shes like 24 or 25 has an awesome body, nice tits, and a fucking nice ass. she had blonde hair but she died it poop brown EWW WTF!!

my science teacher is hot... don't dis brown hair man lol.

My English teacher got cancer right in the middle of our study for our final examinations (GCSE to those of your from UK), and i failed English, had to resit, but got a B on resitting. :P

Anyway, she got it cured. But still, she's a bitch. I had to waste time resitting English!

Killgroup wrote 45 minutes ago »

My English teacher got cancer right in the middle of our study for our final examinations (GCSE to those of your from UK), and i failed English, had to resit, but got a B on resitting. :P

Anyway, she got it cured. But still, she's a bitch. I had to waste time resitting English!

i never liked my teacher either but i never wished for her to get cancer or for anything bad to happen to her.

50CalPotato wrote 2 hours ago »

granolaaaaa wrote 39 minutes ago »

my science teacher is hot... don't dis brown haired men lol.

Fix'd

Little Foot wrote 8 hours ago »

Cool story bro.

4chan is funny, but keep 4chan in 4chan.

granolaaaaa wrote 8 hours ago »

I'd choose brown over blonde any day. Fact is that blonde and brains aren't always associated with each other. (no offense to any blonds or blondes)

Edit: also if you don't like brunets you wont be dating any of my sisters any time soon because everybody in my family even if they're born with blond hair will become a brunet later on.

Thats not funny.

Im sry but if she doesnt have cancer, thats not funny, If she does have cancer why post it on a forum? little disrespectful tbh