Multiplayer Streaming with Open Broadcaster Multiplatform | Tek Syndicate

Oh my!

This is awesome, I made a post about achieving this and I have been having difficulty. I do not want multi streams but it is good to have a decent breakdown with what you're doing along the way.

Many thanks for this video, I cant wait to implement it.

Regards,

Ultirian Heavy Industry.

I remember that guy...I even saved the chat log.

Anyway, I had always wondered how this was all set up. Now I want to do this on my LAN and have a giant RDP stream of all my PCs or something.

@wendell I know you guys are pimping Linode for this, however, I was wondering is that mainly because of the bandwidth needs or could you set something like this up using something like AWS?

You could do it on anything really, so long as the capacity is there for you. Which there would be plenty on AWS.

2 Likes

Okay So I have been messing around with this and I am seeing results. I am using a linode server that is running 14.04 LTS. Now Trying to RDP into this mess is proving to be a challenge and once I have the OBS software on ubuntu aint wanting to run. Any thoughts on this? If I need to provide more info let me know. @wendell @Eden.

Hi there was just curious if there was going to be a follow up on this where you talk about how to do a self hosted restream.io chat program. Where in you use something like IRC to “pull” messages from the various chat rooms.

@Coldguy please watch how old the threads are that you’re replying to. 4 years on this one so highly doubtful anyone is following up. Feel free to start your own thread.