Multibeast or Kext wizard?

I select uefi boot mode. alc1150 ,fakesmc 6.25-333 1759. usb 3.0 3rd party, imac 17.1. The installation fails I receive installation error from multibeast 9.2.1. How else can I install latest kexts for asus z10 deluxe? Should I just use kext wizard?

Here uhhh
What OS X are you using, what is all of your hardware (mobo chipsets included and specific brands), how are you connecting displays, etc.

I didn’t even know there WAS a 9.2.1.

Just for shits and giggles, please disable SIP.

Go into the recovery partition and open the terminal. Type csrutil disable . That will disable SIP and multibeast might let you install your kexts after that.

Sierra, Asus z170 deluxe i7 6700k, evga gtx 1060 , My monitor is Acer H257HU.

You mean while I’m in sierra mount recovery partition. & then open terminal?

If you are using Clover, you can load them through clover at boot time and that way they are immune from system updates wiping them out…

Ram too bub.

You’ll probably end up with a combo of the two really. Some kexts will install and others you might have to do by hand. If its being that much of a turd do kext wizard, but also take note of whats freaking out.

Here is multibeast.log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6rqzn39aG2ZVdvZWstTTFMZDQ/view?usp=sharing

Looks like the drivers aren’t in whatever package. Neat.

Is 10.12 your only option for your hardware?

yes 10.12 would be best option for z170 deluxe

You could open the .pkg file in finder and run the installers individually. 10.13 and multibeast has a bug that requires that, also I have gaming 5 z170mx on 10.13 so it’s possible but wasn’t the easiest