Msi z87 mpower help?

it will not connect to the internet by cable, only by wireless, if i dissconnect the wireless im just not connected at all

all drivers are up to date

the lights are on on both ethernet ports (pc and net box) 

1. connect the ethernet cable (disconnect wireless)
  2. go to start typ CMD you will get command prompt.
  3. typ "ipconfig /all" and look which ip adress you get from your modem/router, if its a 169 ip adress (apipi), then there could be something wrong with the cable. you need to get a 192 ip adress.
  4. if you dont see a Ethernet connection at all, then go to device manager, and look if there is some unknown hardware over there. with exclamation mark. or if there is a network adapter with exclamation mark, then take the CD from the mainboard, and install the Ethernet driver.
  5. If there is a Network adapter in Device manager, with red cross, then it means that its disabled, you need to enable it.

i have this 

1. if you dont see a Ethernet connection at all, then go to device manager, and look if there is some unknown hardware over there. with exclamation mark. or if there is a network adapter with exclamation mark, then take the CD from the mainboard, and install the Ethernet driver.

but i installed both mobo disc's and nothing and i got msi live updater or somthing like that 

well if it doesnt work at all, normaly if you inster the cd then you get a menu, where you can select the ehternet driver sata driver chipset driver sound driver etc. wenn you allready tried that, and the lan connection doesnt work at all, then you better contact the reseller about this problem. probably something wrong with it then..

:(