Msi b450 tomahawk/3600 oc questions

Ok, so a few days ago I decided to upgrade my system from a 1500x on a b350 to a 3600 on a b450 tomahawk from MSI. I installed the new 1.9 bios, slapped it all together and it works.

However now I am seeing horror stories about the new bios versions for various motherboards being borked out of the box. Like voltages being wrong and default settings not being what they should be. So one of my questions is what SHOULD they be and what should I be looking for? Some of this stuff looks familiar, some of it not so much compared to my older stuff. And I have no clue what the pbo stuff is and what the setting should be. I messed with some of it and did some testing but I will be honest I was just winging it lol. To me it didn’t seem like pbo did much performance wise and just made my cpu run hotter. I just set the bios to default, and rebooted. Then set my memory profile. After that I messed with the built in pbo profiles and ran some R15 benches. Setting it to enhanced mode 3 seemed to be the best, especially for the single core test. I didn’t mess with any of the custom pbo settings because I have no clue what any of that is.

Beyond that I have questions about actually doing a manual overclock. Its been a few years since I have done it, and like I said this bios looks a bit different. Again, I already messed with it to see what I could do. Basically just bumped up the clock and played with the voltage using the amd overide voltage setting or whatever its called. Should I be looking at the loadline levels, other offsets and stuff like that? Disabling cool and quite and all that stuff? What is the best way to go about this?

Or should I just say screw it and use the “game boost” mode which seems to just overclock it to 4.2 and trust this thing knows what its doing and will set everything were it needs to be.

Here are my specs if it helps:
ryzen 3600
msi b450 tomahawk on latest 1.9 bios
32 gb (2x16) gskill 3200 ram (running at 3200 with infinity fabric at 1600)
samsung 250gb NVME with windows 10
2070 FE graphics card
Additional drives are a 480gb ssd and a 2tb 7200 seagate
corsair h100i pro 240mm AIO in a atx aerocool case, two 120mm fans in the front for intake and a 120mm in the back for exhaust with the rad mounted on the top.

What I did NOT do when I changed everything over was re install windows for a fresh version. I just deleted as many drivers and stuff as I could find and then re installed the ones from the MSI download page for my mother board. Re installing windows would be a nightmare because of the programs I have on it. Reconfiguring FSX and all its addons, plus all the stuff for my Komplete Kontrol midi keyboard would be a huge pain. Not to mention finding all the keys and re downloading all the software. I honestly miss the days when everything was on disks lol.

The computer runs as is, no real problems. I went from a 1500x with 16 gb of ram and a 3gb 1060 video card. So this is a pretty good step up from the get go. I just want to make sure its running as well as it can and that nothing is messed up in the bios. I wasn’t aware I was going to spend 450 bucks to be a beta tester lmao.