MS with the Xbox One and Xbox 360 for Xbox Live sign in show some stupidity

So tonight I went to play my Xbox 360 cuz well certain games only work on it and well my password for Xbox One / Xbox One S and Xbox 360 for Xbox Live wouldn't work no matter how hard I tried and well I guess Microsoft stupidly made Xbox One and Xbox One S able to have passwords that were more than 16 characters and while that can be a good thing they didn't inform me of this and probably nobody else of this. Heck why were they not just consistent and use 16 for the Xbox One / Xbox One S too? Btw my password was 17 characters long .... LOL! Anyway the good news is I was the one that figured it out before Xbox online live chat figured it out and I only spent less than 30 minutes figuring it out so I didn't go mad trying to figure out what was wrong. Anyway ..... OH MICROSOFT!!!!

1 Like

Hi there! That's for high security I guess. But It's been great that you figured it so quickly! Few days back My friend who bought newly Xbox Live from this site forgot his password for signing in and faces the trouble, but somehow he managed to do sign in and enjoy playing on Xbox.