Mozilla Syncstorage-rs on docker Problem

I was happily using my server to host a Mozilla Syncserver on a docker container with a mounted volume to persist a single sqlite database file so I could sync all my devices without having to keep all my deepest darkest web browser secrets on Mozilla’s servers… Suddenly my phone stopped syncing on the latest version of Android’s Fennec. I thought something was wrong with my setup, but my desktop browser was working fine. I started searching and found out that Syncserver is not being updated anymore and Mozilla is switching to Syncstorage-rs which is rewritten in Rust instead of Python 2.3. I tried to get it to work inside a docker container but couldn’t. The github documentation mentions docker, has a composer yaml and even has a image on mozilla/syncstorage-rs on docker hub. But I can’t get it to work. It doesn’t seem to try to connect to my mysql database on the other container, even when I put the correct info on the ENV variables, it keeps trying to connect on 127.0.0.1 and failing, at least its what it shows when I log with RUST_BACKTRACE=full

Is anyone else running a syncstorage-rs service? how did you do it? is there a way to use on docker? Thanks in advance.