Movie Trailers Discussion Thread

Hello everyone…
There is no such a thread and I would like to create one…
Share a new trailer for a movie and let’s talk about it.

NJoy…

2 Likes

As Jim Sterling said - May GOD have mercy on our souls…

Even though it’s older, Inception Trailer #3 makes going to see the actual movie superfluous and disappointing. It’s excellent, really. It has this really powerful music that doesn’t actually appear in the movie itself, for example. Also, it compresses all the most dramatic and beautiful cinematic moments into 2 minutes and 24 seconds. I stopped caring about 99.9% of all movies around 1976 and with good reason; they’re garbage. But I went to Inception based on Trailer #3 and I was quite disappointed.

But I still like watching trailer #3 from time to time. It’s really really good.

https://youtu.be/ewZ8p_u-l2U

I suppose it’s the same as my taste for TV show intros from the late 50’s and early 60’s. The shows were abysmally stupid but the filming and music of the intros and sometimes the outros were awesome.

Wen I was a little boy these all drove me crazy with joy

Almost all these shows were garbage to watch. Terrible screenplays, boring cinematography, lame wooden acting. They put all their best into the intros and outros. The outro to Riverboat in particular electrified me; later in the 80’s I would discover that it was written in the form of an early Baroque Spanish Ensalada which I love to this day.

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Yup… My reaction exactly :smiley:

Ahahahaha

OK, I am officially having a homo crush…

Tom Holland, have me baby…

Well not quite a movie but a trailer nontheless

OK, reviving this thread now…
What do you think of this one?

I love it so much :smile:

Rise and shine, mr.Freeman, rise and shine…

New interesting trailer from the Nolan,

Necrophilia…

I’m in 2 minds about that trailer…

Henry Cavill is Superman, Geralt and Sherlock… I am so hard right now…