Mouse stays on after I shut off PC

Hey guys I have a weird problem. My mouse stays lit even after I shut off my PC. Does anyone have a solution? I know I have to configure something in my BIOS, but I do not even know where to begin!

Some boards have a option in the bios, it should have options like s1, s3, etc. Some boards don't have it for example the Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H TH.

This happened to me once, try plugging it into a different USB port

My mobo is a Gigabyte GA 78LMT USB3

GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3X USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger.

sometimes it is an option in the bios sometimes its a certain usb port that has that feature. look for the charge technology in the bios probably under usb settings or something.

Do you know how I can change these settings? I have downloaded all the drivers, I just dont know how to access them.

I don't know, it is ether in the on/off application or in the BIOS of the computer. Where do you currently have the mouse plugged in. the front? back?

In the back. I am switching between the four of them