Mouse not working after switching between machines

KVM Model:

4 Port KM switch

USB Interface (5-gigabit or 10-gigbit):

5? idk

Problem:

Often, when switching between OSX and Windows 10 machines, Logitech G502 (wired) will become unresponsive. I have the mouse plugged into the blue USB port on the side of the switch that’s not labeled console (I don’t remember why I have it plugged in there instead of console, but I’m 95% sure I originally had it plugged into one of the console ports and was getting undesired behavior–perhaps it’s because when the KM switch boots it automatically goes into pointer mode [for mouse roaming] which no longer works so I plugged it into the USB3 port to avoid having to remember the hotkey to disable mouse roaming every time) Really a shame that the V2 came out so soon after ordering mine, because it seems like it has physical buttons to disable mouse roaming.

Anyway, I assume my issue with the mouse not working is more of a Windows issue than anything, but is this a known thing or is there something extraordinary about my setup that’s causing it? If known, anyone know a workaround?

Do you have g hub installed on 1 PC but not the other? That can cause mouse weirdness when switching.