Monoprice Tube Amp-Please Help If You Can [SOLVED]

Are you trolling? I do not know if you are serious.

@Arn_Knudtson No I was not trolling, if you look at the post title it now says [solved].

Out of curiosity what made you think I was trolling?

Having a tube amp and getting the signal through blu tooth. Why would you do that to a sound signal?

He only used blutooth as a way to diagnose the problem. Donnnnnnnnnnt worry. We would never let him do that. Lol.

1 Like

Cool, glad to hear it.

With that kind of amp. I would recommend you power loud speakers with that amp. Playing vinyl records through it. Although I am not sure about the tubes you have. Which give the amp a certain mid-range sound. You are going to have to find out what tubes suit your taste for the mid-range. You might want a open mid-range you might want one that is more centered. I like the open mid-range because it allows the music to breath better. But the centered mid-range is good for some hard rock. though you might find yourself turning up the speakers louder than you normally would just to make them open up a bit. And of course it also comes down to the music source. In my opinion a sound that more close the center stage of the speaker is a bad quality mix. Because it can really cause listener fatigue and is just not that pleasant. I prefer music that is nice and open so that is actually envelopes you in an atmosphere which is always fun with loud speakers.