Monitor won't go full size

I recently bought a new monitor (LG 23EA63) and I can't seem to get it full size. I've used the overscan option in CCC but it still didn't make it full screen.

This monitor is borderless so that probably has something to do with it. It looks as though it would be perfect size if there was a border around it. Any advice would be great. Thinking of just returning it if I can't fix it

Here's a pic, which I hope helps

Are you running at 1920x1080 resolution? Where there any drivers included with the monitor?

What motherboard, and GPU are you using?

If your resolution is not blurred, then it is at its native resolution ( 1920 x 1080) and it is fine.

The "borderless" is a gimmick. It just means you can,'t feel a bezel at the end of the monitor so it is all flat.   

The glass extends over both the actual display and the bezel so that it looks flat and "borderless". 

It's fine.  As shadre said, borderless in this case doesn't mean the panel extends all the way to the edge.  It simply means that the bezel is flush with the screen/covered by the same glass.  So there's no fixing that.  Sorry, you either misunderstood the description or got taken by a sales person  : (

Thanks for the replies. I guess I didn't really know what I was buying haha. It's fine though, the monitor looks fine no problems with it at all. I feel a little stupid though ^_^

No worries.  Happens to all of us from time to time.