Monitor for Xbox

Currently, I am using an ASUS VS23H monitor for my computer and xbox. When I want to play xbox, I have to switch imputs. If I want to go back to pc, I have to change it again. It gets very frustrating that I have to change back and forth. So, I have decided to get another screen. I want this one two be smaller, as if I got another identical monitor, I would have no other place to put my xbox. I don't care about the resolution as much, as I can only get so much, but I plan on recording in 1080p with an elgato capture card, so the screen would require an hdmi port. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should get?

record at 1080p from an xbox. HAHAHAHAHHAA good joke.

Use hdmi for xbox and dvi for the pc unless you want them both on at the same time.

That is what I am doing now. I want the both on at the same time so I can watch guides, walkthroughs, exc while playing xbox or just be watching something while playing xbox. Also to the other comment I realize it isn't actual 1080p, I was just trying to get the point across that I was using an elcato capture card, but I didn't care too much about the screen resolution, as smaller sizes get smaller resolution. The screen I am currently using is 1080p and would work fine for my needs, but I was wanting two seperate screens.

bump

bump