Model M Giveaway! 8/17/17 - 8/25/17

GL everyone, never had the exp of a model M, have used Cherry Red/Blue/Brown

I need to see what all the hoopla is about. Count me in. Thanks.

dank memes boys, dank memes.

10 Likes

Sign me up and good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to try out a Model M. I’ve yet to have the pleasure :grin:
I’ll take it to work; I’m sure they won’t mind :laughing:

Appended: I do find it really difficult to type on an American keyboard layout, however, most specifically the return key.

EDITED FOR DERP: I’m not entering to win as I don’t need it and the shipping would be crazy, but awesome to see the selflessness of a giveaway thats not sponsored or providing return to a channel directly, also cool that its something which has become somewhat of a cult classic yet you cannot really just buy off the shelf. Good luck everyone who entered, and thanks again to OP!

Selflessness lmao

6 Likes

I feel you. I come and read a lot and normally only post if I am going to buy something or if I feel that what I am saying hasn’t been said and isn’t common thought.

Yes, something even louder than my Cherry MX greens to annoy my wife. Count me in.

3 Likes

Will I win? Will I lose?

Surely if I win, others will lose as I clickety clack away.

Surely if I lose, others will win as I softly type away on membrane.

1 Like

The perfect work keyboard!

1 Like

This post made me realize I’ve actually been using the same membrane keyboard for nearly the past three years.

1 Like

This would be awesome. Just starting a new job as a sysadmin and this would give me mad rep at the office. :stuck_out_tongue:

damn it, I just bought a model F. Oh well.

I don’t mind having something for free :grin:

Bless you for this awesome gesture.

can i have one?

Consider me interested

2 Likes

Would be nice to add a true IBM Model M to my other two keyboards in my collection. Add me in.