Mistakenly bought MAD MAX for pc again (Resolved)

and I was wondering if someone wanted to trade a decent game for this Steam key of MAD MAX. I really can’t be throwing money away and I did not need a second copy. Anyone able to help here?

You can trade games on Steam?

He just have the key… He will give you the key, you will activate it…

1 Like

he probably has a key and hasn’t used it yet and wants to exchange keys

2 Likes

You can trade games on Steam but like the others said I just have a key to trade. It is a Global key so no worry about it not working.

In that case I cannot help. I don’t have any unused keys. I was starting to think you can trade games that you have already activated. That would be really cool.

Thanks for even considering helping.

You could try to sell it on a grey market site (linking to them is against the TOS here so I won’t) but Mad Max US Steam keys are selling starting at $2.83, and that’s from a seller with 100k sales and tons of inventory, so I don’t know that I would bother.

Well that would be $3.74 Canadian so it would be much of what I spent back but really hoping on regular sites I have listed it on that maybe I can get a trade. If not the game will go to my brother most likely. Also trying to get this done isn’t a bother as while I wait and see if I get any responses I am …

playing MAD MAX. LOL!

Resolved. I just put it on another Steam account. I could have gotten some decent games in a trade from a guy on Steam but they were not AAA type games and not even a shooter like this so I said the heck with that.