Mining rig showcase

Hey lets see some of your sexy ass machines people, heres my basic little miner

You like that ghetto fan at the bottom? I bet you do.

310mhash/s

What card is that, a 5850?

Its a 7770 Ghz edition, I know its not the best but this is my first gaming system and it was only £100 :)

I can't tell if that is a stock Intel cooler, or a phase-changer...

I regret going Nvidia. Even a £100 7770gHz is a little more than double my 680, when I have it OCed to 1411mHz GPU core :|

Thats a stock AMD cooler, I have an AMD A10-5800k @ 4.2ghz and I dont have any temperature issues with it so I dont see any need to change, I get 210mhash on the 7770 :)

Cool looking build what case is that?

Litecoin Mining Rig

Here's my quad 7950 litecoin mining rig. This was my first mining rig, so yep, its a bit odd looking. Aesthetics cost extra on these things. LOL! You can check out the full specs at the appropriately titled article here: http://www.coinminingrigs.com/my-first-mining-rig/

Oh, and of course the burning question (no pun intended) how much does it make? This litecoin mining rig runs at about 2000 kh/s (roughly $16 a day worth of litecoin depending on the luck of the pool).

How long until you profit from that, though? 2.2Ghash/s, but with an up-front cost of at least $1600, will still take a while. I would point those towards Litecoins or Mincoins, rack up a fewthousand, and sell them when they double ;)

The case is the only bad thing about my build. Its ugly and has no branding on so I have no idea what it is ;p

is that a ghetto fan ontop? ;p

You'd swear if that's real.

But really, I don't mine so nothing to see here unfortunately :(

so can that thing run minecraft?

Reading the link I think it's a box fan blowing air onto the cards.

also have to take power cost into account. lol but regardless i'll trade my build for that anyday! l

Na that thing looks like it would struggle with minesweeper.