Mini ITX build (budget of $1500)

Hey everyone. I'd like some suggestions for a mini itx build. Its mostly gonna be for gaming, some programming and CAD work, but gaming is my main priority. 
Please note for the case a bitfenix prodigy is way to big for my requirements. Perhaps something around the size of a cooler master 120 elite advanced (smaller is better for this build). Also this case is going to be moved around alot so HDD's are optional.

Looking forward to something awesome, Nick. 

G'day Nick. I don't know where your located (I assume you're in Americas) so the parts that I select will probably be cheaper, than here in Australia.

This is a Premium Mini-itx build.

Fractal Design Node 304 Mini itx case - $125 

Seasonic X-560 Gold 560W - $169

Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe Mini-itx Motherboard - $229

Intel Core I5 3570k - $233

Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8 (8gb) - $59

MSI GeForce GTX 680 2GB - $499 (this was on special when I saw it, so the prices will have fluctuated)

OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD - $109 (If you can get a Kingston Hyper X 3K get it instead, we don't get them here)

Western Digital WD Green 2TB - $105

Samsung SH-224BB/BEBS SATA DVDRW - $19 

- The grand total NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS is $1547.00. And if you could fork out some more money you could get a 3770k which would do wonders with CAD or if you wanted to drop the price get a 1 TB Western Digital Green drive.

- The case is slightly wider than the cooler master 120 elite advanced (50mm wider) you specified, so feel free to change it as you see fit.

Note: these prices are in Australian dollars (AUD), were vaild on 13/10/12 and are from the website [ http://www.pccasegear.com/ ]

Cheers mate