Migrating my Unraid Setup to New PC

I have set up my Unraid NAS on a Lenovo ThinkCentre Tiny M75q Gen2 with a 256 GB NVMe drive for apps and a 1 TB SATA SSD for data storage. This setup was part of my learning journey with Unraid, and I’ve now come to the realization that I need to expand beyond my current disk capacity.

I plan to migrate to a full desktop PC using all SATA SSDs for storage. Could you please advise or correct me if the steps below are correct and if this migration is possible with minimal or zero impact? I hope to avoid re‑indexing Immich as much as possible and minimize reconfiguration of other apps.

Planned steps:

  1. Remove the NVMe, SATA SSDs and the USB drive from the mini PC and place on the new PC.

  2. Remove the DHCP reservation for the mini PC from my router.

  3. Set a DHCP reservation for the new PC using the same IP address as the previous mini PC.

With the above steps, can my Unraid NAS be used as‑is? Will the configuration and apps be retained?

Apps currently in use:

  • Immich (with ~400 GB of data)

  • RustDesk Server

  • Frigate

  • Tailscale

All of my photos and videos in Immich are backed up to an external HDD and to OneDrive. My files are non‑critical.

Appreciate your help if I did my homework right.