Microsoft has decided to hint something that is making some people happy and some people rage.
Microsoft may support Android applications on Windows 10 / Windows 10 Mobile. this is somewhat a weird revelation. considering the thing that keeping Windows as a Mobile operating system succeed, IS the bloody app store. which is straight ass, and lacks a lot of quality applications.
There are alot of people who wish to take away Android from the grasp of Google. We see this from the likes of Samsung, and Cyanogen. If Microsoft gets on the band-wagon. this may finally make the windows platform as an OS succeed in the tablet/mobile space.
There are also strong rumors that this may be announced today at "//Build/ 2015"
Thoughts? this is pretty insane. imagine running all your android applications on your surface pro. the amount of productivity and content consumption may be too damn high.
If you wish to watch //Build/ 2015.
You can watch the Stream LIVE.
- Microsoft Announces Windows Spotlight - A New Lockscreen Experience for Windows 10
- Carrier Billing Will work across all Windows 10 Devices
- Visual Studio works, and is available and free for all platforms. [Windows, MacOS X and Linux]
- R.I.P Project Spartan - Enter, Microsoft Edge Browser (Can use Chrome & Firefox Extensions)
- Win32, Android Code, IOS code, and Linux Code, can all be reused for Visual Studio for Windows 10 App development
- Windows Store now works with .NET and Win32 programs.
- Azure has 90,000 Subscribers
- MS Office Updated on All platforms and Is Cross-Platform.
- Apps Scaling from device to device is seamless.
- Adobe Suite, will be available on the Windows Store.
- Continuum for Phones Announced - Dock your Phone/Tablet. and it becomes a Mobile Desktop.
- Windows Holographic Announced.
- Windows Store for Business Announcement