Microboard B420UHD - New 42" LG IPS Korean Monitor?

Thanks guys for all the support! I guess why I get so doubtful is because 6 months ago I spent $6,800 on appliances from home depot (entire kitchen) only to go through a downright nightmare process of having them arrive in one piece working. So after 5 deliveries,20+ damaged appliances,8 repairman visits solving zilch, long phone waits only to be hung up on I finally received double checked proper units exceedingly more valuable then my initial purchases. One can only imagine the spectacular rage from within during that escapade. I am comparing this to exactly what I hope does not happen on my behalf. Im not hyper picky in some aspects and are willing to put up with a few dead pixels if thats the case. As for my luck with appliances I may have to wait till May 6, 2492 when all eight planets become aligned once again for insurance..Concerning my primary directive here it seems that any model is subjected equally in means of receiving one defective as the other on that note. In accordance to the calculated risk here among buying domestic I guess I wish I had some kind of real world percentage failure to go by per model lol. At this point with all the valuable info you all have provided what do you think I should go for the AMH409U?