Metallica

Do you guys like them? I love them except for all there new shit. New metallica sucks :(. From 1984 to 1993 they are amazing.

ive always loved them, no matter what ppl say

First a Killswitch topic then this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq79/fr4gm4n_2008/metallica.jpg[/IMG]

ftw, but i also love led zeppelin, ac/dc, hendrix, etc...

lol @ twitch give mettallica a break they inspired alot of bands :)

Kill'em All, Ride the Lightning and master of puppets are there only good albums, and justice was, meh, all the things rick rubin did f-ed that banned up, same with black album, most overrate Metallica album, only good song was Unforgiven, all the rest were just horrible, load, reload, freaking disgrace.

I like most of their music, but the "old metallica" might be a little rough for me.

Kill'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppet, ...And Justice for All were good. Black album was OK, had a few decent songs. Load, Reload, St-Anger were utter shit.

not to sound cocky or anything but I almost garantee im the biggest metallica fan on the forums I have 260 songs on my iPod and its all Metallica and I only wear metallica t shirts im wearing on from the 1994 era right now and i saw them live in december, my ultimate goal is to meet them, the only album I dont like is re-load all the rest are good even St.Anger (Yes St.Anger) I plan to meet them backstage in 2014 when thier next album comes out it should be out around 2012-2014 IM GOING TO MEET THEM

Pamplemousse wrote 1 hour ago »

Kill'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppet, ...And Justice for All were good. Black album was OK, had a few decent songs. Load, Reload, St-Anger were utter shit.

Agreed

Bishamon wrote 3 hours ago »

Kill'em All, Ride the Lightning and master of puppets are there only good albums, and justice was, meh, all the things rick rubin did f-ed that banned up, same with black album, most overrate Metallica album, only good song was Unforgiven, all the rest were just horrible, load, reload, freaking disgrace.

quoted for truth.

im sick of this fucking band. seriously, they were good in the 80's but im sick of it being shoved in my face everywhere. they command very little respect from real metalheads. theres much better music out there if you look beyond what they market to you.

Div wrote 48 minutes ago »

Bishamon wrote 3 hours ago »

quoted for truth.

im sick of this fucking band. seriously, they were good in the 80's but im sick of it being shoved in my face everywhere. they command very little respect from real metalheads. theres much better music out there if you look beyond what they market to you.

pretty much my opinion, they are good in the 80's. but everything beyond is REALLY bad with an exception of a few songs. But i still love them, and should be acknowledged as a great metal band from the 80's (not 90's or 2000's).

my fav metallica song is "Nothing Else Matters". Enter Sandman and Master Of Puppets are good songs too.

yeah i agree i dont really like there new stuff but there old stuff is awsome