Mastic Stream Thread

For chit-chatting and posting pics

and even announcing the streams?

(the reasoning, was dumping stuff here, instead of clogging up The Lounge, and more focused here…)

Obviously Mastic can start his own dang thread… (as it is his stream…)

6 Likes

@Mastic_Warrior

@psycho_666

@MilzyBee

@Mach3.2

@H-i-v-e

@kush

@nutral

um, can’t remember others…

6 Likes
I am obviously not qualified to really comment on food...

9 Likes

(from Lounge)

5 Likes

oh hai troop!

5 Likes

Oh Hai Bee!

4 Likes

oh hai!
:yay:

4 Likes

oh hai Mach

4 Likes

@psycho_666

No U

for being perv on stream

4 Likes

Floor is the new hole

4 Likes

it’s important to understand that Portobello mushrooms belong to the same species as white button mushrooms, scientifically known as Agaricus bisporus. While they are generally safe for consumption, there are factors that may contribute to their potential toxicity.

One significant factor is the mushroom’s maturity. As Portobello mushrooms mature and their gills begin to darken, they produce more spores. Some people may experience gastric discomfort or digestive issues when consuming mature Portobello mushrooms due to the higher spore content. It is advisable to consume them when they are still in their young, button stage for better digestion.

from Are Portobello Mushrooms Toxic? Exploring the Facts and Myths – Portobello Mushrooms

4 Likes

My tea bags…

6 Likes

not clicking
no sir!

4 Likes

here

:a:

3 Likes
2 Likes

swag

they weigh 40# so not something you wanna carry out.

4 Likes

not really something to take with you to the office…

but in the Ute for hiking / going on walk-about…

2 Likes

a good four season tent is under 4lb, most under 2lb but pricey… 3 seasons are lighter, perfect for hiking. When i got stuck in a blizzard on my solo hike, my four season saved me… even though that swag is way bulkier and stuff, that would’ve been bad…

3 Likes

2 Likes

maybe

4 Likes