Malfunctioning USB ports - Windows stuck at Bios splash screen

Its in the BIOS.

Its on the main page. I will post better directions when I go home.

Thanks I'll check this out when I get home from work. Odd as I haven't changed anything within the bios prior to the flashback but it may work!

I went through the bios and all of my usb ports are set as enabled. Do you know what the that particular setting was? I can't seem to find any info about it.

Computer is doing strange things. The keyboard will now stay powered off for 20 seconds and then turn on. I can then get into the bios that way, even though the post screen is only set to display for 3 seconds.

I've so far flashed back the bios version, loaded the optimized defaults and it's still acting weird. Within windows it's running everything as per normal. But it's just frustrating not knowing what is going on.

Turns out it does not matter.

Asus is aware of the issue. (supposedly)

I am still in contact with them and I will get back to you when we figure something out.

I spoke to the retailer I bought the board from and they're absolutely stumped as well. I'll return the board to them and see what comes of it. I'll update you as well if anything does come of it. Pretty frustrating though :(

No idea how but it's fixed.

I flashed back bios, set to defaults, cleared CMOS, nothing worked.

I was then switching over some of my drives to the sata e ports and lo and behold, peripherals turn on at boot, post screen shows for the correct amount of time and everything is hunky dory.... Very strange.