Mail doesn't seem to be going through mailscanner at all?

Hello All,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but am at a loss.

I'm just starting to host a few websites for a handful of people, and they were having issues with spam, so I asked the guys that are hosting my managed VPS to install MailWatch+MailScanner, but it is having issues and understandably they do not want to support the third party software.

The problem now is it seems that no mail is actually going through MailScanner, as no mail shows up in MailWatch.

CentOS 6.9(Final)
Kernal: 2.6.32-042stab085.17

And this shows up on the Mailwatch site:

MailWatch Version: 1.2.2
MailScanner Version: 5.0.3
ClamAV Version: 
SpamAssassin Version: 3.4.1 
PHP Version: 5.6.30
MySQL Version: 5.6.35
GeoIP Database Version: Mon, 01 May 2017 13:15:59 -0400 (download date)
GeoIPv6 Database Version: Mon, 01 May 2017 13:15:59 -0400 (download date)

And if I run "MailScanner --lint" I get this:

Trying to setlogsock(unix)

Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/README
Could not read directory /var/spool/mqueue at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2866
Error in configuration file line 185, directory /var/spool/mqueue for outqueuedir does not exist (or is not readable) at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 3230
Read 1501 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
Read 14093 hostnames from the phishing blacklists
Config: calling custom init function MailWatchLogging

Checking version numbers...
Version number in MailScanner.conf (5.0.3) is correct.

Your envelope_sender_header in spamassassin.conf is correct.

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
Bareword found where operator expected at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/IP/Collapse.pm line 10, near "tr/://dr"
plugin: failed to parse plugin /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/P0f.pm: syntax error at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/IP/Collapse.pm line 10, near "tr/://dr "
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/IP/Convert.pm line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/IP/Convert.pm line 9.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Net/P0f.pm line 13.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Net/P0f.pm line 13.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/P0f.pm line 52.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/P0f.pm line 53.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/PluginHandler.pm line 109.

plugin: failed to parse plugin (from @INC): Can't locate Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/ResourceLimits.pm in @INC (@INC contains: lib /usr/sbin /usr/sbin/MailScanner  /usr/share/MailScanner/perl /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/share/MailScanner/perl) at (eval 1701) line 1.

config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf": resource_limit_mem 536870912
pyzor: check failed: internal error, python traceback seen in response
SpamAssassin reported an error.
Connected to Processing Attempts Database
Created Processing Attempts Database successfully
There are 0 messages in the Processing Attempts Database
Using locktype = posix
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamd"
Found these virus scanners installed: clamav
===========================================================================
Filename Checks: Windows/DOS Executable (1 eicar.com)
Other Checks: Found 1 problems
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Cannot find Socket (/var/run/clamav/clamd.sock) Exiting! at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/SweepViruses.pm line 2018
Virus Scanning: No virus scanners worked, so message batch was abandoned and retried! at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/SweepViruses.pm line 477
Virus Scanning: Found 1 viruses
===========================================================================

If any of your virus scanners (clamav)
are not listed there, you should check that they are installed correctly
and that MailScanner is finding them correctly via its virus.scanners.conf.
Config: calling custom end function MailWatchLogging

I'm still really new to hosting and I'm not sure how to fix this, since they did the install I'm not sure where they could have screwed it up either.

I've asked them to revert to spam assassin and ClamAV.

May revisit this in the future. I would delete the post but cannot find an option to.