M.2 to EDSFF (Ruler SSD) adapters, will they be compatible with future Icy Dock products?

So I’ve been looking at Icy Dock concept product CP133, and my question is whether there will be a way to make a adapter from M.2 to EDSFF that can use the stock sleds?

https://global.icydock.com/product_374.html

My plan is to pair that with the ExpressCage for 2 2.5’’ SATA + 3.5’’ bay (MB322SP-B_2x2.5" SAS/SATA HDD/SSD Mobile Rack +3.5" Slot for External 5.25" Bay) and then re-use my Vantec 3.5’’ SATA sled for 5.25’’ bays to use in a Pop Air XL for a future removable PCIE 5 SSD system.

Kinda like this:

I’m particular about U.2/U.3 and EDSFF because the connectors as Wendell said use different length ground pins. This is important for situations where there’s hot swap sleds. In fact Kioxia going all in on EDSFF Ruler SSDs is more reason my next system supporting 5.25’’ bays will feature these connectors.

U.2:

EDSFF:

(Can someone get a isolated photo of the x4 config that shows the pin length for illustrative purposes? A graphic is kinda lame to use rather than a photo to show a actual Ruler SSD.)

Also anyone have links to MCIO 8i to EDSFF/Gen Z cables to connect to redrivers that reside in M.2 slots that Wendell also mentioned?