LTX 2019 | Level One Techs

Wendell will be in Vancouver on July 27th and 28th for LTX! (Krista wanted to go but is trapped by wedding planning. Ryan will be at home with his cats, as is his rightful place.)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/article/ltx-2019
11 Likes

These past couple of months have been like ā€œWendellā€™s world tourā€.

10 Likes

Letā€™s be real, Ryan just didnā€™t want to step foot in Canada

10 Likes

Too cold probably?

Ryan is a man who wonā€™t limit his magazine capacity for a silly country.

6 Likes

I fricken love itā€¦ keep the content coming!

Hey @wendell I still have one of the Nikola Tesla shirts from back then. Would you be down to sign it if we meet up?

sureā€¦

1 Like

She could have called in a sick. :stuck_out_tongue:

I bummed outside the con and got to meet der8auer and Steve of GN. I wanted to go in with cash in hand but they didnā€™t take at the door registrations.

Edit: Luck be a lady tonightā€¦ got a 2 day pass in the nick of time.

1 Like

Met SO many people today. Got 40mins of footage so far, and even got in a snapshot from @eposvox!

1 Like

Got this moment between der8auer and Steve of Gamers Nexus:

And on Streamable for better quality:

1 Like

I met more than 200 fansā€¦ I lost count around 350 I thinkā€¦ and I have written my name on mor than 200 items at this point. Craycray. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thats cool now we should get some of them to the forums,
if they arenā€™t a member already :smiley:

Gonna be fursuiting today at LTX. Keep an eye out for this fursuit: (will be Bojack Horseman style, without a tail)

1 Like

thanks everyone that made it to ltx!

I still struggle at being social so sorry if I seemed weird. But it was really awesome hearing about whatall everyone is up to.

3 Likes

You were fine. I had difficulty with new people too, but you get used to it the more conventions you go to. I was happy to be your wing raccoon.

1 Like

Steve of GN explains a silicon wafer in this clip I shot:

(Twitter somehow flagged this as sensitive content when I natively uploaded the video, had to upload it to Streamable.)

1 Like