Looking into upgrading GTX 570

Hello forum. I have an EVGA GTX 570 HD 2560 MB GPU and am uncertain on whether or not it's ok to upgrade to a newer, more powerful one. I bought it in May of last year and so far it's been nothing but amazing. I've enjoyed Diablo III, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Borderlands 2, and Bioshock Infinite with satisfatory frame rates. It surprised me that I was able to have all the settings maxed on Bioshock Infinite and not have any major framerate issues. It's a trooper. But with the new cards coming out and all the new games that I want to drool over, I've been wondering if it's ok to upgrade. I watched the ASUS GTX 780 video and wondered if I should put that into my system? (Hardware listed below).

System:

• i7-3770k
  • Cooler Master Hyper N520
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD 2560 MB
  • ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance
  • Rosewill RBR1000-M 
  • Crucial M4 256 GB SSD
  • WD 1 TB HDD
  • Windows 7 Professional
  • All in a Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper tower

Also, if you see this Logan, it'd be awesome to hear what you thought too.

If you aren't running into performance issues at the settings you play at, with the resolution you play at, then don't upgrade.

If you do, though, any single or dual card solution will work perfectly fine in that rig.

I forgot to mention that my system did poorly when I played Far Cry Blood Dragon with AA maxed out. But It was fine at 2x I believe. As far as dual card, would it be possible to run a 670 (or above) with my 570? Or would that be dumb? Thanks for the input.

No, you couldn't SLI them, but you could physically run them in the same rig.

Bioshock Infinite is not a hard game to max.

Yes your computer can support  even a titan without bottlenecking, that cpu is a monster.

You can't SLI of CrossFire two different series video cards (ex. 670 with a 680 does not work, only two 670 or two 680).

As for the upgrade, yes if you have the budget go for the 780 but that video card is more suited to maxing out games at 1440p, its way too overkill for 1080p gaming as it's performance is simmilar to the Titan.

If I were you, I'd buy something like a 770 or a 7970 or a 7950 and save the money for something else.