Beta 2 Release Candidate 4
Changes since RC3:
- The host application can now install and run as a service removing the need for PsExec or a scheduled task to start the application.
- There is now a NSIS installer for the host application which installs the service and will handle seamless upgrades without the need to uninstall prior versions.
- The host application now runs with
- The host application will now stop capture and go to sleep if there are no subscribers (clients).
- The host application no longer opens the log file but instead shows it’s location. This is to prevent the elevated process from being abused to run processes as the
- The client framebuffer copy spinlock is less aggressive preventing CPU stalls on some systems due to starving the system scheduler.
- Installing the spice guest tools no longer breaks mouse support.
I (Geoffrey McRae) am the primary developer behind this project and I have invested thousands of hours of development time into it.
If you like this project and find it useful and would like to help out you can support me directly using the following platforms.