Changes since RC2:
- Fixed EGL frame ordering bug.
- Fixed frame limiter issues.
- Better cursor icon support on initial connect.
- The LG client can no longer be run as root.
- Host now reports it’s version to the client for logging and debug.
- Client now reports host and client versions on mismatch.
- Performance improvements to EGL.
- New client option to capture input by default at startup.
- Timers implemented for the linux host (now builds again).
- SIMD implemented to improve framebuffer copy.
- Don’t stop the host LGMP timer when restarting capture.
- Boost GPU kernel thread priority so vsync/frame limits are not needed anymore (LG host must be run via
PsExec -s -i -dfor this to work)
- OBS plugin now always fetches the most recent frame on the frame tick.
- Improved frame sync logic in the client
- Always use spice mouse host mode to fix issue with spice guest tools breaking mouse support.
- LGMP submodule updated to incorporate fix that was causing random invalid timeouts.
I (Geoffrey McRae) am the primary developer behind this project and I have invested thousands of hours of development time into it.
If you like this project and find it useful and would like to help out you can support me directly using the following platforms.