Looking Glass alternative for Linux guests?

Is there any alternative to Looking Glass for Linux guests? I’d like to passthrough few Quadro cards to few Linux guests and be able to display all of them on host GPU on different monitors. I know I could just buy physical KVM switch or simply connect each monitor to different VM and use x2x but I’d prefer to have it more… integrated. Preferably without additional hardware/software costs.

It doesn’t have to be literally Looking Glass alternative. Desktop streaming will do just fine tbh as long as it can do around 24 fps @ 1080p over 10G network (guests use direct 10G NIC passthrough so there’s no any “localhost” connection between them). I don’t think I’m planning to game. More productivity and 3d/CAD apps so latency below 100ms will do just fine.

Why not VNC or the like if you’re fine with a bit of latency? :thinking:

VNC seems to have really bad framerates with full-screen redraws. Basically playing video or anything like that stutters as hell like 4fps or even less. Sometimes I’m using Xpra it achieves around 24-30 fps 1080p with higher compression methods but it has issues with some hotkeys forwarding (eg. alt+f4 closes Xpra window instead of remote window) because it’s not really meant to be used for full screen, rather for individual windows.