Looking for Linux friendly options comparable to GoXLR

I’m looking for comparable / similar devices to the GoXLR that are linux friendly out of the box. I understand that there are ways to get it to work at least to some degree in linux but I really don’t want to deal with all the quirks that go along with that.

1 Like

You’re gonna need a Soundcraft Web UI based digital mixer:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1116782-REG/soundcraft_spirit_5056217_ui_12_remote_controlled_digital_mixer.html

1 Like

Rode caster pro 2

@Pat, you leave Windows entirely; you will have to deal with the quirks that go along with that. Any software or equipment purchase is going to have to have native support. To find out if any software or equipment has native support requires contacting the manufacturer or software developer and asking if they support Linux.

@tadas, I assume since you didn’t include a Link to the product you suggested, you can’t post links yet, so I took care of that for you.

RØDECaster Pro II Integrated Audio Production Studio

@Pat, I did a quick search but didn’t find out if the Rode Caster Pro 2 has native Linux support. You need to contact the manufacturer and ask.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.