Looking for KVM advice

Hello everyone!

(Location: Germany)

I am currently planning to update my setup to accommodate work from home better by adding a KVM-Switch to use my 3 monitors for work more easily.

The 3 monitor setup will have 2x QHD 120Hz+ Displays and 1x Full HD 60Hz Display.
From my research I found 2 options for a KVM Switch that supports 2 PCs and 3 Displays.
The L1Techs - DP1.4 KVM Switch (duh)
The TESmart - 4 Port Three Monitor KVM Switch HDMI 4K@60Hz

I am looking on advice on these options, or a third one if you have one. Anything I should be aware of going with HDMI or DP1.4. Any features of the KVMs I might have missed that will become important later.
The KVMs are about equal in price (for todays conversion rate USD → EUR) but as I will be purchasing from Germany the L1Techs KVM will be 20% more expensive due to import tax.

As far as I gathered my work issued Thinkpad P14s should be able to support those 3 displays simultaneously. Though I was unable to find a docking station that supports 3x DisplayPort. They only ever seem to have 2x DP and 1x HDMI.
Would this be an issue for connecting the L1Tech KVM? If there is a 3x DP docking station I am open to those suggestions.

Cheers!