Looking for Antec Super Lanboy

Remember the old Antec Super Lanboy?  The one that was brushed aluminum and had an awesome side window, so you could show-off your blue Skt A mobo and GeForce ti 4600 and your rounded IDE cables that glow? I'm looking for one of those cases, in good shape.  There is one on eBay, NIB for like $120, but I'd love to spend a little less.  

Also, there was an aluminum case (that was much lighter and less expensive) that also had good looks and most importantly, a monstrously huge window for showing off that Thoroughbred Athlon.  LOL!  It was some weird brand like "Huge bee". 

Anyway, I'm trying to resurrect my "Nostalgic Rig" which is going to be a tribute to old games.  IF anyone has one of these cases, forgotten and in the closet under a pile of old crap from 10 years ago, and could part with it for around $40-ish, I'd love to help you get some of your storage space back!  

I don't have one but that things looks super sweet.

Here's another case I'm interested in.  It's a knock-off of the Lanboy's styling and is less costly.  I had one and I think I gave like $50 for it.  I wish I never would have sold it.  It was aluminum and very light.  It had a big window for showing-off that heatpipe I installed on the Athlon CPU.  The only reason I got rid of it is the noisy PSU it came with.  IDK why it never occurred to me to put a quieter one in there, but that was about the time someone GAVE me a Pentuim 4 HT, which was still current tech at the time, so I sold the Athlon to make room for the Pentium 4 HT.  In the long run, the Pentium 4 HT turned out to b a better workhorse. 

@CantorNikolaos … I got just the thing for u brand new never been out of box… if u haven’t already purchased one… $40 is fine by me if ur still looking for it…

Topic is 8 years old already.
Please check date from a said topic before posting.

Thank you.