Looking for anime suggestions

GIGGUK, hes one of my favorite reviewers

dont make him cry with clannad, clannad afterstory, kanon, or maybe air

Some of my favorite anime series off the top of my head

Ghost in the Shell 11/10 -a deeper plot and more relevent to today than almost any show. Ghost in the shell is disturbing when you look at the NSA, Internet Spying, Corporations having power over nations, the suppliers to wars are extremely corrupt, and Ghost in the Shell does not have annoying fanservice. It has a female protaganist who is extremely badass, and there is easily more than 24 hours worth of content. Also (at least to me) every episode feels much longer than 21-25 minutes long with how deep the plot is (you could say complex, but I understood it). Also I believe this is Yoko Kanno's best soundtrack. The whole show looks amazing too

First Season of GITS is in 1080p here free http://www.youtube.com/user/MANGAentertainment

Rest http://www.manga.com/

Manga Entertainment is the only big anime service with the rights to GITS and I reccomend watching it there.

Black Lagoon - 9.5/10 I really enjoyed the action scenes, and it had a deeper plot than most of the shows on Funimation. Stockholm Syndrome changes the main character, and that hooked me into watching the show. I first watched it to see what would happen, then watched all of it. I will say that the ova is not as good as the first season in my opinion.

on Funimation 

Bleach- 9/10 Let me explain if you have any negative opinions on this show. I would highly suggest this show to someone wanting to spend a long time watching a series. It is definately on of the best shows out there. I will say it will dissapoint you at times. There are some amazing A+ quality scenes and episodes, but the show is like 7-8/10 on average. The filler seasons were horrible in my opinion, you can skip them if you want by reading summaries on them online. Bleach was the most amazing show, but it kept me entertained for the longest amount of time. Because it was impossible to watch the whole thing in two weeks while in school, even if I were to stay up till 3 every night, bleach was able to break me of my "watch everything in one night" habit.

Bleach is on Crunchyroll in HD for premium

Cowboy Bebop 10/10- A great show, but I would ask someone else to summarize it since I know I will be biased as Ghost in the Shell is my favorite. Its a great show though.

Samurai Champloo 10/10 dont have time to explain but its my second favorite after Ghost in the Shell

Trigun 9.5-10/10 cant explain either, in my top ten though

Gasaraki 9.5/10 old mech thats really entertaining and has a great plot. Might be slow for some on Manga Entertainment. can explain either

Gurren Lagann 10/10

other shows:

Chrome Shelled Regios

Shakugan no Shana

Claymore

Fist of the North Star/Hokuto no Ken

Bakemonogatari (unique and interesting)

Shows made by Key (Kanon, Clannad, Clannad Afterstory, Air) (Little Busters too, but its too different in my opinion to list directly next to the others)

FLCL 9-10/10

Manga List:

Air gear - 9/10 really unique concept and a interesting show, some might not enjoy though

Bleach 9.5/10 (no filler crap its a much better anime than show) Also Tite Kubo basically draws everything himself in the manga, unlike most other popular shows, or even weekly shows.

Ghost in the Shell 10/10

Rosario Vampire 8/10 (completely different from show)

Light Novels:

High School DxD -8/10 really cool light novel, very satirical and has a plethora of mythological references. It is so much reading it as a story than watching it. Still gets immature at times, but was pretty enjoyable.
I highly suggest you read a long manga one night instead of watching shows. Try it for a change and get back to me. Its fun to do something different but very similar for a change.

If you have any questions ask, I can explain any of the shows mentioned if you want. Its just I dont want to type up a huge response if you are not interested.

Thanks, and have fun watching anime 

+1 For Claymore

Full metal panic is good. Do you know that they have 2 other season one much like the first and the other called fumoffu and is more about their relationships and is really funny. 

Also you could watch Neon Genesis as its kinda similar and had like 27 eps. 

Yeah man I explained Full Metal Panic in comment #10..

the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya or Angel Beats! Both amazing shows.

DeathNote

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Clannad and Clannad: After Story

Full Metal Alchemist and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Spice and Wolf

Haibane Renmei

Okami-san and Her Thirteen Companions