Looking for anime suggestions

Here is my list of watched anime: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SmileAsTheyDie

If you could please suggest something similar to those and preferably something that isent longer than 30 episodes as i have a bad habit of marathoning everything and i dont want to marathon multiple days beyond my will

How about some classics  Try Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Big O, Ect...

I'm watching Dragon Ball right now... oh wait you said not a month long marathon worth of watching, my bad.

Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, good shows but those are maybe a bit different from what's on your list.

Maybe you'd be more into something like the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, or Lucky Star? I'm not actually familiar with anything on your list, it's hard to tell D:< maybe those are too "mainstream" for your tastes?

Well ok I've caught Inuyasha on before but never got into it. But, A Certain Scientific Railgun I have heard of, and now after reading the description I am pretty interested in watching that.

Check out Ano Natsu de Matteru since you seem to be into scifi slice of life comedy romance dramas. Gatchaman Crowds was pretty impressive visually IMO. Genshiken is a slightly different one, more down to earth, but I enjoyed it and maybe you'll like as well.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/gurren-lagann

One of my favorite shows, and seems to match your list more than the more serious Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Gasaraki, and other more serious shows.

Gurren Lagann is a blast to watch, and I think you will like it.

Also FLCL

Here is my old list from earlier this year (I still need to add around 40 shows though)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CrimsonRyoka

FLCL!

Well should I help you here..Yeah you marathon so does that mean I  can only list 1 or 2 what is the difference in me listing a bunch or one long show..

Ao no Exorcist,Area no Kishi,B Gata H Kei,Arc the Lad,Bamboo Blade,Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto,Chrome Shelled Regios,Chuu Bra!!,Dance in the Vampire Bund,Full Metal Panic!,Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid,Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu,Girls und Panzer,Gin no Saji,Working!,Higashi no Eden,Kamisama Hajimemashita,Kannagi,Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi,Piano no Mori,Rocket Girls, RideBack,Sakamichi no Apollon,Skip Beat!,Strike Witches,Toradora!,Usagi Drop,Vampire Knight..

I could continue some of the one I listed are more shonen but almost all of these are in your wheel house..I just don't like that you are limiting yourself to 30eps..That means you are limiting yourself to 2 seasons..Most animes are only 13eps a season(or every 3 months they are split up quarterly)..Also most of the time they pretty much finish up the season tight no lose ends no cliff hangers, because they don't know if there is even going to be a next season..

Edit: almost forgot I do this everytime I provide recommendations..My anime list is HERE..

Dammit. I started watching Ano Natsu de Matteru, had to marathon it and ended up staying up extremely late watching it. Now I got 2 hours of sleep. I liked the anime though

Chrome Shelled Regios and Full Metal Panic are really good too 

I marathon a single anime at a time. I could have a thousand on backlog and that would be ok but if you suggest a anime that is 100+ episodes it will kill me! I will end up watching them all straight till I pass out

Kill la kill then

Because all the classics are already covered, I'll just ad Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Robotics;notes (the " ; " symbol is in the title, not a typo) , Last Exile and the best anime to come out after Cowboy Bebop,......Baccano (this is only my personal opinion, NO comment wars please, but seriously watch it).  

Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4-xbKi7qa4&feature=c4-overview&list=UU7dF9qfBMXrSlaaFFDvV_Yg (kill la kill review here) i like this guy's reviews on anime :D

Full metal alchemist, Attack on titan, nichijou, eden of the east, Sora no otoshimono, Sword art online. thats all i really got atm...

AND MOTHER FKING CLANNAD

I use to be that way as well, like when..Like when I got bored and started prince of tennis..178 episodes that was ridiculous, or D-gray man 103 I have done that with a lot of shows..When I start dreaming in Japanese is when I take a break..

I checked all of those up there before I posted my recommendations..They all should be under 30 eps except I kinda cheated on the full metal panic one season has 24ep and the second raid is 13eps and Fmoffu is 12eps but fmoffu is completly different story wise compared to the the other 2 it is  in the more romance comedy side of the series..Oh yeah and sorry if I break you, I mean if I listed to many..lol jk

Thanks man I forgot to add that one to my list..

Started watching full metal panic last night. Gladly I was able to stop myself at episode 16. Enjoying it thus far.

Shingeki no Kyojin, it's really cool