Looking For A Pc Controller

I don't like the mouse and keyboard for some games anybody know of a good controller, perhaps the Xbox for windows controller or maybe the logitech F710. Any reccomendations/feedback

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

You can easily use xbox/ps3 controller with usb cable and with little tweaking you can use them wirelessly. You need MotionJoy installed in order to do this (look for a video from youtube for how to set the MotionJoy up). I personally use ps3 controller for some games.

I use an xbox afterglow for some games... works fine.  Just make sure it's wired... a play and charge kit doesn't send data.

i use a wireless 360, used a ps2 before, got tired of fittling with settings and stuff for each game

how do you use a wireless 360 controller

with one of these http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=360%20wireless%20adapter&sprefix=360+wire%2Caps%2C229&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A360%20wireless%20adapter

(the expensive ones are wifi adaters for a 360, the $10-15 is what you'd need)

I use a cheap wired xbox 360 controller it just works...rember its a windows controller!